Recipe: Minty Mallow S'mores

9:43 PM


Oh the weather outside is frightful, but these Minty Mallows are so delightful...

If you're like me, then you're a big fan of peppermint. Peppermint lattes, peppermint ice cream, peppermint macarons, peppermint bark...I just can't get enough come wintertime! It's the thing I enjoy most about the wintertime - the Seasonal Flavors Gods come out and bestow us with the magical gift of peppermint.

And where to find many wondrous peppermint concoctions? At Trader Joe's of course! Among many of their delicious seasonal offerings is their Dark Chocolate Minty Mallows:



Do you like marshmallows? Do you like dark chocolate? Of course you do! And most importantly - wouldn't it be perfect if these little drops of heaven tasted like peppermint?

Then I have just the thing for you!























By itself, these marshmallows are pretty darn good. You just pop them in your mouth and let the crisp taste melt on your tongue. But combined with something else, they can be another snack/dessert entirely. Allow me to introduce you to something -- Trader Joe's Honey Graham Crackers.





Get the idea yet? No? No worries - I'll show you.




Plop one of these babies on top of a graham cracker, and pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds.



Voila! You have a Minty Mallow S'more!

If you want the marshmallow to be melted even more, you can try it for 15 seconds.























Feelin' like you want to make this a sandwich? Just top it off with another graham cracker.




















I myself like mine topless.




















Look at all that Minty Mallow goodness melting off the graham cracker. Take a bite and you will be whisked away to a land where snowmen dance and penguins sing.




















All gone!

You can find Minty Mallows at your local Trader Joe's for $2.99, and the Honey Graham Crackers for $2.49.

What are some of your seasonal favorites?

-Mina

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. LOL. You're so funny. Damn, I wish I had one of those right now.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe