Liebster Award Nominations

1:59 PM




Emily from Tea 'n' Donuts
has been so sweet to recommend me for the Liebster Award, which is a platform that showcases new blogs (new = blogs that currently have under 200 followers). I think this is a great way to stay connected within the blogging community and to discover new blogs. Thank you so much for this honor, Emily!

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn't that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.
- Source: We Loved Here

One of the components of the Liebster Award is to answer any questions your nominator has written out for you --
----------------------------------------------------------
1. Do you collect anything? If yes, what do you collect?
I collect Golden State Warriors bobbleheads.


2. One of your favourite memories from 2013
Visiting New York City with all my friends was an extremely fun trip. I just love New York City, and to explore it with a big group of your closest friends - what more could you ask for?

3. If you could be anybody famous for one day, who would you be?
I would be Armin van Buuren (Trance DJ).

4. Something that you want to learn to do? (drive, cook, paint etc..)
I would love to learn to be an effective cook. I can cook your basic food, but it would be great if I could develop a true passion for it. Other than that, I'd love to learn how to use my nice camera to become a decent photographer.

5. A memory you'd love to relive?
Meeting my favorite NBA player, Stephen Curry.

6. One food that you don't think you could live without?
I know this isn't "one" food, per se, but I couldn't live without Dim Sum.

7. Favourite shop?
ASOS.

8. An achievement you are most proud of?
Finding a profession in the industry that I want to work in - marketing.

9. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
To eat whatever I want and however much I want while staying fit. It would be optimal if I looked the way I do now, without working out but all the while stuffing my face.

10. Tea or Coffee?
Tea. I like to joke that my diet consists solely on green tea and almonds.

11. If you could be best friends with anybody, famous or fictions, who do you think it would be?
I would love to be best friends with the aforementioned persons: Armin van Buuren or Stephen Curry. I think it would be awesome.

----------------------------------------------------------
In return, I would like to nominate the following blogs for this award:

Arishma @ skipthecharade.blogspot.com
Chelsey @ withsaltinmyhair.blogspot.com
Helen @ helenruth98.blogspot.co.uk
Sarah @ wildlovestyle.blogspot.com
Lucie @ fromparistojakarta.com
Kate @ kateshortt.blogspot.com
Amy @ thecomelycloset.blogspot.com
Jessica @ beautykissesuk.blogspot.co.uk
Becki @ beckiwaters.wordpress.com
Rhian @ crunchylittleleaf.blogspot.co.uk
Hannah @ pinaforesandpies.blogspot.co.uk

And of course, my questions for these lovely ladies ---

1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. What is your favorite genre of music, and artist of that genre?
3. What would be the first thing you did if you won the lottery?
4. Favorite designer?
5. What movie would you love to be the lead actress/actor of?
6. What do you like to do in your free time?
7. Favorite vacation destination?
8. If you could be any profession you wanted, what would you be, and why?
9. If you could pick an animal as your alter ego, what animal could you pick?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Heyyy Mina!

    You're still as adorable as ever!! Thanks for the nomination! I'll be sure to whip up my post soon, and I hope you and your blog the best! I love your blog, and have actually looked at products at Trader Joe's and thought "Mina said this was good" haha

    Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe