Review: Trader Joe's Shrimp Toast and Sriracha Ranch

9:38 PM



I admit, I didn't know what Trader Joe's Shrimp Toast would taste like, but the box had me very curious. 

Shrimp? On Toast?? At Trader Joe's?

This must be worth a shot.

I, growing up Chinese, actually did not ever see these in any dim sum restaurants. But you know, whatever.



TJ's Shrimp Toast come in a box with 10 pieces. When you take it out of the box, they look like the above.

They are extremely easy to cook: I popped them in the NuWave oven for the instructed amount of time.

They came out fresh and crispy! And quite delicious.


I ate these shrimp toasts in conjunction with an odd combination of other food groups for a strange but extremely tasty dinner.


 But look how crispy they look!

Honestly, these shrimp toasts were, to my pleasant surprise, pretty good. Shrimp bursting with flavor topping a hearty bite of toast and sesame seeds make a good team.


Grab a box in the Trader Joe's freezer aisle for $3.99 today!

For an extra kick, pair your Shrimp Toasts with some Trader Joe's Sriracha Ranch Dressing.


This ranch tastes just like the label says: sriracha mixed with ranch. Its a bit spicy, so you may want to use a lighter hand to test your taste buds' sensitivities first. Although I want to point out that I am a wuss when it comes to spicy foods, but for some reason, can withstand this ranch. 

You can pair it with everything: sandwiches, with meat, with vegetables, or with salad! 


If you are a fan of sriracha, try a bottle of Trader Joe's Sriracha Ranch for $2.99 today! It can be found on your local Trader Joe's grocery shelves.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe