Review: Pumpkin season at Trader Joe's!

10:13 PM

It's that time of the year again: summer is ending, the days are growing darker, and it's pumpkin season at Trader Joe's!

I saw some familiar TJ's products from last year, and more excitingly, some new offerings! I am not ashamed to say that I stood in front of TJ's pumpkin aisle for about 10 minutes as I debated internally which purchases to try. 

I guess the simple answer would be to try everything, but I do not have a budget to keep in mind...otherwise, Trader Joe's would bleed me dry.

You can bet twice that when I saw Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pie Cookie Butter, I did not think twice to throw it in my cart. I was so ecstatic at my new discovery that I did not hesitate to take a picture. I'm sure fellow shoppers thought I was a lunatic.

Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie Butter! WHAAAT!
TJ's Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie Butter tasted more like pumpkin pie filling than cookie butter. In fact, while I smelled the cookie butter (Yes, I sniffed it before I ate it. Please do not judge me.), it was hard for me to actually detect the taste of any cookie butter. If you are a big fan of pumpkin flavors, this is a product not to miss!


I ate the pumpkin cookie butter with Trader Joe's Honey Wheat Pretzel Sticks ($1.99). Just dip each stick in for a hearty scoop!



I am sure this would also be delicious on waffles, cookies, toast - really, anything your heart desires.

You can find the Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie Butter for $3.69.


Trader Joe's Assorted Belgian Chocolate Pumpkins: I saw this on the shelves but actually didn't try it. I know, I know...why feature something in my blog if I cannot vouch for it? I just thought the packaging was adorable: because look! Chocolates in the shape of pumpkins! If you want to try it for yourself, they are available for around $4 a box.


I saw Trader Joe's Pumpkin Seed Brittle last year, but didn't actually make the plunge to try it. I sure did not want to forgo it this year. And I am glad I purchased it, because it's very good! The Pumpkin Seed Brittle is not as sweet as I imagined it to be, and is certainly abundant with pumpkin seeds and pumpkin flavor.



Trader Joe's actually packs quite a lot of brittle for the low price of $3.49. I was very surprised that it came with so much brittle! The package was bigger than my hand.

Dusted with pumpkin dust!
Another close up picture

Yum...pick up a box today
I definitely will be back to Trader Joe's to try some other pumpkin-flavored items. They have so many offerings, that I know it will take me all of fall to try them all.

Have you tried any Trader Joe's pumpkin flavored items? If so, which one is your favorite? Leave a comment below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe