Review: Trader Joe's Sai Tung Green Curry & Red Gaba Rice

10:00 AM


I've mentioned in the past that I adore Trader Joe's wide diversity of ethnic foods. Their freezer and microwavable meals are high quality, delicious, and extremely easy to make. Trader Joe's Sai Tung Curry and Red Gaba Rice is no exception.




Just heat and eat! This is a great product to pack for an office lunch, or lazy dinner in. 


I recommend pouring all the contents in a bowl if possible to easily stir the ingredients together. The serving size is on the smaller side, so it really only feeds one person. I would also add some protein to make the meal more filling...if you have access to a stove, I highly recommend trying TJ's Bool Kogi (aka korean-style short ribs).

Closeup picture
You can find Trader Joe's Sai Tung Green Curry & Gaba Rice in the freezer section for $2.99.

-Mina

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe