Review: Trader Joe's Cookie Butter Cheesecake

3:52 PM

Yup, you read the title correctly: Cookie Butter Cheesecake. Yes. COOKIE BUTTER. When I saw that Trader Joe's had made a Cookie Butter Cheesecake, I actually squealed out loud in excitement, to the alarm of my fellow shoppers in the frozen aisle. 

For those of you have never tried Trader Joe's Cookie Butter, it's time to emerge from the rock you have been living under and treat yoself!




Because I kid you not, this just might be the most delicious dessert I have ever tasted. And I eat a lot of desserts. I don't know about you, but I find Trader Joe's desserts on par with desserts that are found at local bakeries, grocery stores, etc.



Spread with a generous layer of Cookie Butter, the cheesecake itself is extremely creamy and rich. The crust is made of crushed Belgian speculoos cookies!

Cut it up to share with loved ones...or eat the whole thing yourself. I'm not judging.



Pardon my horrible cutting skills!
You simply take this baby out of your freezer and defrost at room temperature. Soon, it will be ready to serve and consumed in an orgasmic burst of flavor on your tongue. 

The best part? It's only $6.99 at your local Trader Joe's! 

-Mina




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe