Review: Trader Joe's Cookie Butter Cheesecake Bites

5:46 PM

If you haven't figured by now...I go gaga for everything Cookie Butter related.



Imagine my sheer and utter delight when I found these at Trader Joe's! I literally gasped out loud and a fellow shopper gave me a stare.


I took these babies home and stuffed one in my face right away. The box recommends that you defrost them after taking them out of the freezer.

Inside the box

They are everything I imagined they would be: creamy, sweet, rich, decadent in flavor, with a crunchy speculous cookie crust. Everything about these cheesecake bites is perfect. And at only 90 calories each bite, you don't feel too guilty indulging a bit. ;)



So what are you waiting for? Head over to your local Trader Joe's to get them now! They can be found in your local dessert aisle for $4.49.

I also want to thank everyone who has followed A Nibble Bit on Twitter (@nibblebit) so far! I appreciate all the support! I plan to host a giveaway  once @anibblebit reaches 100 followers, so I'm very excited about that.

Best,
Mina

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe